Corporate Members have a number of options depending upon the level of involvement they wish to have and if they wish to take advantage of a number of promotional opportunities i.e. free or discounted advertising in the Journals, on the website and at the annual meetings.
So how do you benefit by becoming a Corporate Member?
Benefits include: -
- Within the membership fee the Corporate Member you will receive one, or more, of the two highly respected journals
- 15% discount off all adverts in the journals (excluding ¼ page one colour adverts);
- ¼ page one colour advert - 1 free per annum for C1, 2 free per annum for C2 - additional ones will be at £75 each (approx 50% discount);
- members discount off SGT published books, texts, and conference proceedings;
- members discount off annual meeting/conference fees for the 3 designated members and members discount for up to 3 guests for C1, up to 6 guests C2 - including special letter for your guests;
- members discount off clinic meeting fees for as many attendees as you wish;
- 50% discount off abstract copying;
- Access to abstract database;
- 10% discount off Certified Reference Materials – glass, sand, limestone, dolomite;
- Access to journals on-line archive;
- Link to your website from our Links Page corporate members section;
- Rights of each designated member i.e. to vote, to apply for membership of technical committees etc.
- The SGT staff and the website can guide members to information from a variety of sources including our list of consultants.
Both packages enable 3 people to be designated as members
C1 Package One copy of a journal >>>>>>
C2 Package One copy of each journal >>>>>
Journal choice: -
European Journal of Science & Technology Part A – Glass Technology
European Journal of Science & Technology Part B – Physics & Chemistry
Additional copies of journals already subscribed to are also available
Logo on our Market Place page with link to your website - £100 p.a. (normally £200 p.a.);
Logo on our main page with link to your website - £375 p.a. (exclusive to Corporate Members), limited to eight members
Conference sponsorship packages start from - £500 p.a. – name on literature, logo and link on conference website, small stand space at meeting (limited availability), logo on suppliers page;
Airmail services to non EU countries - are charged extra
The options can all be rolled up in to one tailored invoice;
Designated members can continue to use their membership numbers;
Designated members who are fellows must continue to pay their extra fee either via the company or individually.